From November 28 to December 30, the traditionnal Christmas Market takes place in the streets of Grenoble, especially in the Victor Hugo and Grenette squares.
The market is composed of more than a hundred of mountains chalets, where you can find craftsmen or even restaurateurs who present and sell us regional products, and lots of other products related to Christmas.
You can savour a good mulled wine or a hot chocolate for the youngest, taste gingerbread or a famous and delicious raclette sandwich.
It is also the best place to find gift ideas for your loved ones!
Not far from the place Victor Hugo, in the Square of Doctor Martin, you will also find exhibitors’ chalets : these chalets form the Market of Social and Solidarity Economy.
This market is composed of five different exhibitors :
- « Mix’Arts » : offers regionnal and organic gastronomic items,
- « La Fabrique du Trièves » : also offers gourmet items, local products and also clothes, accessories,
- « C’est fait ici » : a local craft stand featuring games and toys for the yougest, and decorative items,
- « Grenoble Equitable » : a fair trade booth,
- « Deuxième Acte » : a stand dedicated to the reuse of used objects.
« Le Bistrot de la Mixture » will give you the opportunity of savouring a « Truffade du Vercors » along with a delicious Christmas beer !